Thursday, June 10, 2010

My experiences in living Cebu City

When i was graduated in college last 2008, i and my friends are planning to go to Cebu City to find a job, last april 2008 we arrived here in cebu, our first day in cebu was so good but after a couple of days i am so frustrated because of missing my family and everytime my mom called me i cried and i always told her that i dont want to continue finding a job here in cebu and i rather find a job in my provinced, but my mother always told me that i have to be strong and dont forget to pray and she told me that i started this already and i have to face it with pride.

And after three weeks i got job at Innodata Knoweledge Services Inc. as a Production Associate and i'm tasked to do as a scanner, Image/Text Editor, and Detailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment