Thursday, June 10, 2010

Who is Ronchon?

Im Ronchon C. Villaester, 20 years old from Cadiz City Negros Occidental, Philippines 6121, I graduated at CEDAR College in Cadiz City Negros occidental with a course of Bachelor of Computer Science major in Network and Database Administration, during my college days I was elected as Vice President in one of the organization in our school which was a SAO (Student Activities Organization), and also i was appointed as President in Computer Science Department, and during our graduation rights i was awarded as 2nd Dean's Lister in all my academic subjects and also i was awarded as Best in Math.

My mother's name is Chona Villaester 43 years old and my father's name is Ronnie Villaester 46 years old, i have a three brothers, Ronilo Villaester 18 years old, Rexo Villaester 11 years old, Rodny Villaester 3 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment